Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving and everything else!!

HEY I'M BACK!!

   School is keeping me away from the computer!!

OK so Thanksgiving was SO much fun! My Uncle Randy hosted us for Thanksgiving! Just US! I didn't get that full this year but the next day we had all the left overs so I ate a lot the next day. At 11:30pm we went to Kohl's to go BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!!!  We only went for like a couple minutes because I already knew what I was going to get! I got a BEAUTIFUL dress. I can't wait to wear it to all the Christmas parties and stuff!! I got shoes to go with it too!!

I can't believe it's already or almost the END OF THE YEAR!! It feels just like last week I was celebrating New Years! IT'S CRAZY!! When I think back to last November I'm like WHOA I've changed A LOT!!  


OH WELL!! HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

T.T.F.N
Ta Ta For Now
 hee hee I took that pic!

3 comments: