Saturday, July 7, 2012

Braces are comming off. Wildwood and mission springs.

Hey! It's July!! How was your 4th of July? Mine was so awesome!! Well I'm getting my braces off on August 23! YA. Well this past two weeks we went to wildwood and Mission springs. I met so many new friends!! Wildwood we learned how to be tuned with God. It was an awesome experience but it was a challenge. I didn't want it to be over. Mission springs we learned how to be connected with God. It was more hanging out with friends and having a good family time. It was awesome though!
Well that's kinda it.

T.T.F.N

Ta Ta For Now

MiChAeLa

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I'm going to Hume on the fifteenth, and then I have about three weeks until school starts.
    P.S. I just finished Hunger Games yesterday for the THIRD time!
    Your cuz,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete